Your application may be submitted by mail or in electronic form directly via the link below.
- We are no longer accepting applications for the 2014-2015 Fellowship year.
A complete application includes the following:
- a candidate information form;
- a resume highlighting academic, professional, and personal achievement;
- an original research proposal on a legal topic of scholarly interest;
- two candidate evaluations forwarded directly to this address:
Supreme Court Fellows Program
Supreme Court of the United States
Washington, D.C. 20543