Your application may be submitted by mail or in electronic form directly via the Internet.
A complete application includes the following:
- a candidate information form.
- a resume highlighting academic, professional and personal achievements.
- copies of no more than two writing samples in a format that is easily reproduced.
- a 700-word candidate statement describing why you are applying for the fellowship, what you consider to be your major strengths and qualifications for the program, and what benefits you feel are likely to result from your participation.
- three candidate evaluations forwarded directly to this address:
Supreme Court Fellows Program
Supreme Court of the United States
Washington, D.C. 20543